Thursday, August 26, 2010

Easier Problems at Tahawus


Finally I found some easier problems at Tahawus, there is two boulders ion this small spot, the other is directly left of this one just out of the photo, but that one is really mossy and would take some serious cleaning. The one in the photo has three lines, starting from the right is a nice v0 warm up problem, and they get harder as you go left. The center one I havn't done, because I couldn't reach the middle area to get some moss off of a couple key holds. It looks really easy too though, maybe v1 because the feet are really small to start. Then the third on the left is a really fun problem that starts in the middle, then you hit two sidepulls and make your way up on some ledges to a slopey top out. It wasn't too hard either v1 or 2. In total I've found five nice boulders now, and have cleaned three of them. I like this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment